Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been a while

It's been quite some time since I've been on here to let you know how things are going. It's been a busy and crazy summer so far.
Clay had a trip to the ER and we found out he had mono. This was literally days before he left for a 3 week camping adventure in upstate New York...so I was frantic and worried.
And joy of joys, Sonny proposed to me on the 22nd at 12:15am. I was caught completely off-guard (which is hard to do to me). I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful fiancee!!!! He's the best! I love him ever so muchly!!!
I finally found out that I do not have Lupus (yet). That's right, yet. It's an Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease. My rheumy is so nice!! My pain management doctor is a jackass at times though. He ended up putting me on morphine sulfate, and the dosage he prescribed was actually enough to land me in the ER for an overdose. Yup, had to miss Sonny and my Harley riding & camping weekend to stay home sick. But, we figured out what dose I can safely take and not end up sick or o/d again.
Oh, and that weekend I stayed home sick and went to the ER??!! Well, that's the weekend I spent babying our 16yr old cat after the $400 vet visit from her episode of constipation.
Then the nightmare of all nightmares - cleaning Clay's disaster area that is actually his bedroom. Man, this was seriously the worst project to undertake while I'm going through so much physically and emotionally. But, we're making head-way and we actually found the floor in his room last evening!! How pathetic is that??!!
Tonight we get Clay back. I'm so excited to see him!!

Like I said, it's been a busy and crazy summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment