Friday, March 11, 2011

Run your fingers through my hair?

I miss being able to run my fingers through my hair. I now have to worry about how much hair is going to fall out just from trying to smooth out my hair. The curls don't make it any easier since they cause tangles that need to be tugged on at times. Funny thing is; I already had a bad nervous habit of pulling out random strands of hair when I was bored or completely stressed out. I've stopped that for the most part now.
I take a bath and have to clear the drain two to three times while the water is draining out. It's a good thing that I started out with thick hair. I shouldn't be experiencing any major "thinning" for quite some time. I just have to keep avoiding the hair brush, and stop running my fingers through my hair.
It's crazy that for years I never brushed my hair. I'd just wash it, throw in some product and rock the curls all day. And, I never thought twice about doing that every single day for years (unless I straightened my hair).
Hell, I miss being able to shower every day. I miss showering at all. It's mostly just baths now. And that's not too often anymore. It's like two to three times a week, and it exhausts the hell out of me. I shave my legs every couple weeks....how lovely that will be come summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment