Sunday, September 20, 2015

It's been a while...

I know it's been over three years since I've been on here. Things keep getting worse instead of better, even when there's an inch of progress, there is an immediate foot of backslide.
Life with Chronic Illnessess & Chronic Pain is not an easy life. You lose friends, you lose your job, you lose your self worth, you lose your purpose.

People like to talk about how Being a Chronic Pain patient can cause depression & anxiety. What about us chronic patients who already had severe depression (with bipolar under review) & moderate panic.anxiety disorder.

Add in social isolation to someone who was a social butterfly.



I can't dig deep today. It's been too rough a week for all that. But, I want to let you all know I'll be blogging again. It's another form of therapy that may help me tremendously when my brain fog isn't too thick for the lighthouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment