Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Would I wish this away?

When the medical bills just keep adding up, medications become more in quantity and in cost, and the amount of 'ologists' are astronomical. When you find yourself under piles of paperwork while trying hard to pretend you have a semi-normal life, it gets more daunting every single day.
The stress piles up, the anxiety shoots through the roof, and I just want to break down and cry.
But I remember that I am a muthafuckin Warrior!!

I want my old life back. I want to work a full time job, I want to be back to being active. Most of all, I just want this pain and inflammation to stop. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy; all these health issues that have me disabled and in daily pain. Oh no, I would never wish this on anyone.

So to top off my six year anniversary of daily pain and meds that obviously don't help, I got a special present...and now I have to have surgery the Monday before Christmas. That means I'll need to rest up a ton before that so that it's not so bad for me after the surgery. I want to be able to keep our Christmas and New Year's plans, since my husband took off work for two weeks starting my surgery day, so we have tons of quality family time this Christmas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment