Monday, April 25, 2011

Silly Mondays

Well, I spent Friday through Sunday sick out of my mind. The ER was a huge consideration, but I didn't want to put Sonny through that again. The vomiting and griping pain in my lower abdomen has subsided slightly. I'd love to say it is gone, but it will never be gone. I'm just so tired of being ill.
And I've all but given up on make up. Nothing covers the scars on my face very well any way, and I can't see the use in wasting any more money on foundations that won't work. I may still occasionally wear eye make up, but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort any at all lately. Especially since I don't leave the house much any more. I'm sleeping a lot more, which is good and bad. I'm not eating very much, nor well.
We have lunch reservations with friends today down at the Inner Harbor at a Brazilian restaurant, and I'm kinda looking forward to it. I love spending time with our friends; it cheers me up and takes my mind off all the pain for a short while. I just wish I felt up to par for it. I'm sitting here dreading getting my bath and getting dolled up.
I never thought I'd see the day where I don't want to do fun things. My life used to be all fun and laughter. It isn't much of either here lately. Don't get me wrong, Sonny and I have plenty of laughs and such while hanging out here at home...but it's not the same as getting out all the time and having those huge belly laughs that force you to shoot soda from your nose, etc...
Well, I need to quit doddling and get on with getting ready. I'm wishing you all buckets of spoons and a cheery week!!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment