Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My life is falling apart more and more

So, next Monday is my court date for the bank. I owe them loads of money since they repossessed my truck and the auction didn't cover the full amount of the loan. And, I'm between a rock and a hard place. I mean, had they just sent me the disability paperwork I requested numerous times before things got bad last summer, I wouldn't be in this mess. Then, their attorney is denying my defense because I didn't fill out the appropriate paperwork for it. Well, I haven't exactly got the energy or motivation for paperwork. MD Legal Aid won't help me without information for income on all people living in this house. Sonny's family lets me stay here bc I have no where else to go. So, why is their generosity a negative for this? It's stupid. I have zero income from work, because I can't physically work. I have faulty mental capabilities, and major memory problems. I'm just stunned at how much this illness keeps taking away from me. At this point, I'm ready to just NOT go to the court date. So what if they say they'll take my possessions? I do not own a vehicle, house, bank account, etc... So, they are more than welcome to take those things. I'm just frustrated beyond belief at how bad things have gotten. How can being sick be anything but stressing, depressing, and frustrating?

Oh well. I've got a man who loves me the way that I love him - which is beyond words. He's the only thing that gets me through each and every aggravating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment