Monday, February 8, 2016

What rest? What sleep?

I am so absolutely horrible with my sleep schedule. And as soon as I get it back on track, running like a well timed clock; something happens and the wrench gets thrown into the cogs.
Do you know that feeling? Do you know the guilt over missing fun stuff with friends? Amen; I hear you saying 'yes' out there in the world.
Living a Chronic Life wasn't in my life plan. But I still just keep trusting that God knows my purpose here, and will show me the journey as I travel these crazy & unpredictable paths past these past six years. Then I'll finally know why, or at least what I was to learn from this before my body allows any of the treatments to start working effectively, versus minutely or not at all.

As I sign off for the night, I want you to know that you are not alone at all!! And you are amazing for going through it! Welcome warriors!! #SpooniesRock

No comments:

Post a Comment