Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sleep, read, sleep, read

I'm trying my best to recover from my horrible "massively worse flareup" last week. All I've been doing is sleeping, reading, sleeping, reading. I'm so tired and so sore. The pain killers didn't work. I've been snuggled up with my heating pad for days. I'm starting to think the relationship is getting too intimate for me. It's almost like I'm cheating on Sonny...lol. I'm not!! Don't worry. I'm keeping sane; well as sane as I can be considering how much I've gone through.
Well, I kept waiting to see if SSA would make a determination after they received the dr report on the 1st. Nope, got a letter in the mail notifying me of my next exam/evaluation for the 21st at 2pm in Westminster. I cannot believe this is happening. The 21st marks the 7th month since my date of application. What the hell am I to do? I'm suffering and only getting worse. I can't take much more. I'm losing strength to fight against all the pain. I just don't know how much longer I can do this before I snap. This is the hardest and worst encounter to survive thus far in my 31 years.
I'm going back to bed. I don't even feel like blogging. I was just trying to get out of bed for a little while. It's useless though. I hurt too bad to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment