Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prednisone sucks

Ok, so I started my 10mg morning Prednisone regimen on Tuesday. It's not keeping me awake or alert, and is just barely keeping my joints comfortable. My muscles are so tight and achy that it's near impossible to manage at this point. I keep (foolishly) pushing myself to do more and more; and I suffer the consequences horribly.
But, there have also been a few nights that my Lunesta hasn't worked to put me asleep, and I toss and turn for 4-6 hours...only to give up and watch Netflix. I'm just getting so tired of everything. I'm losing the little bit of patience that I had held onto thus far.
My insurance company has denied 4 out of the 6 prescriptions that my doctors have written for me. I just can't believe that the stuff that's going to make me feel better is apparently forbidden. So, how in the world am I to get any relief at all??? This is just getting out of control. I just want to feel better.

Tuesday on the boat was the first day in 8 months that I was not nauseous at all. Go figure!! That is just so inanely jacked up! I can't even wrap my head around that one.

Well, my hands are cramping up pretty bad, so once again I must cut my blog short. I'll try to post an update later on with more details on how things have been going.

Love and spoons to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment