Friday, January 28, 2011

Sucks trying to recover

Still trying to recover from my Monday. I slept all day Tuesday, some Wednesday, all day Thursday and I'm thinking that today will be another day stuck in bed. I have no energy and everything hurts so bad. I just wanna scream. I've forced myself to get up at least a couple times a day to drink and attempt to eat. But, my nausea is getting way worse. I just ate some pretzels. I hadn't eaten anything since a couple pretzels on Wednesday night. I'm hoping that this pain and nausea go away. There's like 10 inches of snow outside though, so chances are slim to none that I'll get any relief soon.
Clay has been off school for the third day in a row today. I'm sure he's loving it more than words can say. I just wish I were feeling good enough to play with him. I hate seeing that sad little face of his when I'm feeling worse than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment