Monday, January 31, 2011

Go away Mr. Monday

I'm still trying to recover from last Monday's adventures and we have things to do today.
Saturday night, I managed to force myself to go out to Buffalo Wild Wings with some great friends. A much smaller group than last Monday. I decided to have a couple beers to help drown the pain and to help me sleep. Well, I ended up sleeping until 6pm yesterday. It still didn't make up for all the fatigue unfortunately. But it was nice to spend another day in bed - instead of being awake and miserable with the chronic pain.
Today I'm going to pick up the books I reserved at the local public library. We're expecting a 30 inch + snow storm on Wednesday, so I want to be prepared just in case the cable and internet go out. I hate this weather and how much it's doing to my poor little body. I just keep waking up with less and less spoons each day, no matter what I do or don't do. It's disheartening to say the very least. Lately I've been waking up with sporks and slotted spoons, and they are completely useless.
This morning I had cereal for breakfast (I haven't had an actual breakfast in a long time) and it was too good to be true. Not long after, I ended up heaving it all into the trash can. I just cannot stand all this nausea and vomiting. Plus, the glands in my neck are swollen again and my throat is sore. Also have been really dizzy and extra tired. I'm worried that mono has come back to visit yet again. I am so sick of mono. And without medical insurance, I can't go check to be sure whether it is or not. :-(
I'll check back in later after we've finished our errands and such. Here's hoping I find extra spoons along the way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment