Monday, October 5, 2015

To The PAIN!

Let's take a moment to be truly real with each other about the chronic pain that is associated with many invisible illnesses.
My health issues have been a snowball rolling downhill, getting ever larger, for six years. Can you imagine having six years of unrelenting pain on a daily basis? I'm not talking about an occasional flare up. I'm talking about 24/7/365 for six full years FLARENADO that has blown up every attempt my amazing Rheumatologist has thrown at it thus far; even with me just hitting my one year mark of getting my Remicade infusion done every 4 weeks!! Still, my AutoImmune Ninjas keep hiding and recruiting/training more of my cells that my body is the enemy. And therefore it continues to attack itself. That is the type of pain I'm talking about. The pain that is in every joint, every muscle, every ligament, every tendon, and every nerve on all of my skin.

But I have some things that my AutoImmune Ninjas didn't expect. God, a great network of family & friends, and an inner warrior that is very upset with the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment